Talented People


Raka Raki 2009 :

Gramedia Expo Surabaya, 21 Maret 2009....

Wow, what a great moment. One representation from MIU goes to final. Congrats to Grace for title "Raki Jatim 2009". Actually, she deserves for that, with some great answer for every question. Wow, we as grace supporter somehow have known that she will win....^^ .With so many supporter from Malang, not only friends but also I can call it "ex-rival" of her.

After I go back to Malang, for a while I remember for my university, MIU. Wow, I just realize that my favourite place have so many potential. Not only in educational sector, but also in others. Just take a look at the picture above, many of that people (except me) was a talented person in their sector. And somehow, i think for a second, what I've done for this special place like Ma Chung ? Probably nothing, or maybe not yet. Hahahaha.....I've to do more effort to be like the others from my university. Wow again, I really surprised with that reality, that MIU really has so many talented and great person inside it.

See ya ^^

1 komentar:

Anonim 26 Maret 2009 pukul 03.09  

Chipon di sini:

MANA TEREAKANMU!!!!!!!

KURANG KERAS!!!!!

MANA TEREAKANMU!!!!!!

GO RARA GO RARA GO!!!