Ignore what I've care before.........................

For a long time, I've care for a person. Someone that I think need some help, some support.

Recently, I realize that "person" I care about even AVOID me.........

So, maybe its the time I must gone from that person life. Change my point of view, maybe that person only didn't want to make me in trouble, make me free from trouble. But it really make me feel tiny.......................................................

Hohoho, this person already have so many kind of friend, rich friend, optimistic friend, talk active friend, even some friends really care more than me....... So, I don't have anything again for "her".
Don't have anything to make her happy.

Hahahaha................. People say : " anything is possible if we want it happens" , but I say "in some chase, maybe not everything possible"

See ya ^^

0 komentar: