Love without Reward..........

When I see people, honestly I think that I'm very lucky. To have many brother and sister. 

When I see many couple, honestly I'm happy. Because He has shown love to the world.
When I see you, honestly I'm really touched. Because He has created such a beautiful creature in this world.
When I touch you, honestly I'm too scared. Because I realize that I'm not inappropriate for you.
Even when I think about you, still I'm too sad. Because know that you cant be mine.

But, He has teach us, to love without any reward, to love with the whole heart.

Still waiting for destiny, because He always give us the best. 

This not a poem, but only some word. Not what I want but only what I fell. 

Waiting still the best answer, patient still the best medicine, and love still fill the air.

Never deny Him. always believe in Him. 


0 komentar: